Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fel Armor is a passive core warlock ability learned at level 38. It boosts health and the amount of health gained via spells and effects.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Fel Armor no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Fel Armor now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Demon Armor and Fel Armor no longer cost mana and last until canceled.; Fel Armor has been redesigned. It now surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage he or she deals.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Various trinkets that trigger from healing can no longer be triggered by the healing caused by this armor.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This spell was unable to set off trinkets and other effects. That has been corrected.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Spell power gained from spirit via the Fel Armor ability will now properly affect the scaling of spell power and attack power on summoned demons.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Demon Skin, Demon Armor and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.; Now increases your spell damage equal to 30% of your total Spirit, but no longer increases healing done by spells and effects by 20%.