|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm.
The Feathermoon Ferry was a night elven crewed vessel that allowed transportation between Feathermoon Stronghold and the Forgotten Coast in Feralas. Originally a human boat, it was upgraded to a night elf vessel and given a crew in Patch 2.3.0. No loading screen occurred during the trip because both destinations are close together and on the same continent server. As of Cataclysm the boat was removed. See Sardor Isle.
- Feathermoon Stronghold to The Forgotten Coast: 1 minute
- The Forgotten Coast to Feathermoon Stronghold: 2 minutes 20 seconds
- Dock time: 30 seconds (all other transports dock for 1 minute)
- Round trip: 4 minutes 20 seconds
- NOTE: This is the only boat that doesn't cross between two zones.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
/ Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): The crew has returned.
Hotfix (2007-12-06): Crew removed, due to problems.
Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Model changed from a human ship to a night elf ship.
Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): A crew was added.