|Affiliation||Stormwind (faction), Garrisons|
|Location||Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind City; Highbank, Twilight Highlands|
Fargo Flintlocke is a dwarf quest giver first encountered at Stormwind Harbor[26.3, 47.2] in Stormwind City. He takes players on a plane trip to the Twilight Highlands, crash landing his plane at Highbank[80.3, 75.9], where he also is a quest giver.
- Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind City
- Highbank, Twilight Highlands
- Twilight Shores, Twilight Highlands (shore)
- "Doc" Schweitzer says: Flintlocke, if we have a big giant cannon, why don't we just shoot... a cannonball?
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Bah, predictable! They'll see it comin'!
- Fargo Flintlocke says: But once ol' <name> here blasts through their bulkhead in a hail of splintered wood, blood, and phlegm then starts crawlin' across the deck with both legs broken, oh aye, they'll not see THAT comin' by a sweet mile, no sir!
This NPC is a reference to the main character in Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Stormwind Harbor||Highbank||Twilight Shore|