Fan of Knives is a rogue ability learned at level 66 for those with the Assassination or Subtlety specialization. The name is a reference to the warden ability of the same name. As the name suggests, it enables rogues to release a spray of knives around them. They deal damage and also have the chance to apply whatever current poison is active.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Fan of Knives is no longer available to Combat Rogues.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Fan of Knives damage has been increased by 25%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The damage done by this ability has been reduced by 30%, and Throwing Specialization no longer causes Fan of Knives to interrupt spellcasting.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The cooldown has been removed. In addition, now deals 150% of weapon damage when used while daggers are equipped.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Fan of Knives changed to be castable with no targets, further improved the visual affect and it no longer plays an impact on the caster. Now benefits correctly from the Find Weakness talent.Cooldown reduced to 10 sec.