Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This item is a quest reward from  , the final quest in a long quest chain.
Transforms the user into one of Xylem's apprentices of many race and gender combinations. Effect persists through combat, but not death. Can cause confusion in a battleground, or just an entertaining dance for the user.
The quest to get this item is Horde only, so Alliance players are unable to get this item.
From Leggomyeggo (1·7) on 11/28/2010 (Patch 4.0.3) in Wowhead comments:
- Here are a few things of interest about the item (some of these are from other comments posted here).
- You can remove the hat after you have transformed and the transformation will stay.
- The duration of the transformation is 30 minutes. This means you can always be transformed since the duration and cooldown are the same length.
- The transformation only shows your weapons. The rest of your look is determined by the transformation.
- The item is marked as a Quest Item so be careful not to throw it away on accident.
- All emotes you do while transformed are those of the race and gender you are transformed into.
- Druid forms cause you to lose the transformation. This is likely true of any class transformation.
- Deathbringer's Will does not cause you to lose the transformation buff. When the Deathbringer's Will effect wears off you will return to your transformed state.
- This is a reward to a Horde quest. If you race change you will lose the item since it is labeled as a quest item. As long as you are still Horde a GM can restore the item for you.
- There are 16 different transformations. Click the links below to view each one.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.