Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fire From AzerothEdit
- Faction: Alliance
- Name: High-Elf
- Classes: Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Death Knight, Druid, Dragon Master.
- Zone: Westfall
- Capital: Sentinel Hill
- Mount: Cougar
- Faction: Horde
- Name: Fel Orc
- Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Priest, Druid, Death Knight, Dragon Master.
- Zone: The Barrens
- Capital: Ratchet
- Mount: Core Hound
New Hero ClassEdit
- Required level: 60
- Mount: Dragons
- Zone: Hellfire Peninsula
- Capital: Dragon City
- Races: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf, Draenei, Worgen, Half-Elf, Orc, Troll, Tauren, Undead, Blood Elf, Goblin, Fel Orc.
- Talents: Dragon, Fire, Blood.
- Usable Weapons: One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords, Daggers, Bows, Crossbows, Fire Ball.
- 085-090: The Kingdom of the Titans
- 090-094: The Citadel of the Burning Legion
- 095-100: Dragonlands
- Level Cap: 100
- New Hero Class: Dragon Master
- New Races: Fel Orc, High-Elf
- New Zones
- New Mounts: Dragon, Cougar, Core Hound
- All zones have volcanos and volcanos can occasionally erupt
The Revenge of Cold IllidanEdit
- Races: Night Elf, Human, Gnome, Worgen, High Elf, Orc, Troll, Undead, Blood Elf, Fel Orc.
- Talents: Combat, Speed, Shape-Shifting.
- Passive Abilities:
- 100-107: Shadow's Edge
- 107-110: Music's Valley
- 110-120: Invisible's Island
- Level cap raised to 120.
- New Class: Demon Hunter
- New Mounts
The Masters Of LightEdit
- Races:Vrykul, Wolvar, Ethereal
- Three master races have powerful abilities and they can command others.
- Faction: Masters
- Name: Vrykul
- Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Druid, Paladin, Hunter, Death Knight, Dragon Master, Demon Hunter, Priest
- Zone: Wetland
- Capital: Dun Modr
- Mount: Mammoth
- Theme: Melee and swords
- Faction: Masters
- Name: Wolvar
- Classes: Druid, Paladin, Priest, Death Knight, Dragon Master, Demon Hunter, Warlock, Shaman, Mage
- Zone: Bloodmyst Isle
- Capital: The Vector Coil
- Mount: Sea Snake
- Theme: Very powerful magic
- Faction: Masters
- Name: Ethereal
- Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Hunter, Dragon Master, Death Knight, Demon Hunter
- Zone: Netherstorm
- Capital: Area 52
- Mount: Mana wyrm
- Theme: Magic, flying
- Vrykuls can command Draeneis, Fel orcs and Orcs, they like monster-like creatures.
- Wolvars can command Night Elves, Blood Elves, High elves and Worgens, because they like wolves and magicians.
- Etheraeals can command Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Undeads, Taurens, Goblins and Trolls.
The Dark WatersEdit
The overall concept of this expansion is to investigate the whispers that have been heard out in the Seas to the South, to retake the Undermine which was taken over when the Goblins evacuated, and to go to Zandalar, to both stop the Troll Army from being showed up (They're manipulating Da' Loa, and being driven insane by the whispers of an Old God beneath the Ocean.
- The Alliance get a sub-race of Human called the "Kul'tiras Human", with differant racials from the regular Northshire Humans (Examples could be faster swimming, Keen Eye, etc) They start off at Kul'tiras in the South Seas, then at level 10 they get shipped off to Stormwind as their city is attacked by Murlocs of the Old God, their racial Capital is located at Stormwind's Harbour, and their racial mount is a differant type of Horse than those sold at Stormwind. They can be all the classes, except Death Knight
- The Alliance get a sub-race of Blood Elf called "Quel'dorei (High Elf)", with the same racials as the Horde Blood Elf, except the Fel-related ones. They start off at Silvermoon during the invasion of Quel'thalas by Arthas, the first 10 levels are escaping to Stormwind. their racial Capital is the rebuilt District in the place of the Park in Stormwind, and their racial mount are new types of Striders with patterns and colors. They can be all classes, even Death Knight.
- The Horde get a sub-race of Tauren called the "Taunka", with differant racials from the regular Thunder Bluff Taurens (Examples could be 2% extra base damage, +1 to all resistances, etc) They start off at Mulgore, in a new small encampment their racial Capital is Taunka'le in Borean Tundra, and their racial mount is a mammoth. They can be all the classes including Death Knight.
- The Horde get a sub-race of Orc called the "Dragonmaw Orc", with the same racials as a regular Orc, excluding Command, replaced with 'Bloodthirsty' They start off at Dragonmaw Port in the Past, when the Horde showed up and Zaela started the rebellion, they assist in the uprising and then assist in rebuilding the port up until level 10, then they get onto a Zepplin to Orgrimmar their racial Capital is Dragonmaw Port, and their racial mount is a Behemoth. They can be all the classes, except Death Knight.
- There is a new Neutral Race called the 'Ogre', their racials include Endurance, and a few others, you choose Horde or Alliance as you make the character, If you choose Horde, you start off as a Stonemaul Ogre in Brackenwall Village, you are recruited into the Horde, and your taken to Durotar at level 5 as the camp is being destroyed by remnents of Theramore Braves, you're transported straight to Razor Hill, If you choose Alliance you start off as a new Ogre Tribe called the "Nei", after negociations at your starting town of "Camp Gar" in Redridge Mountains, you're transported to Elwynn Forest at level 5 as the camp is destroyed by the attacking Blackrock Orcs, you're flew straight to Goldshire, their Racial Capital is either Orgrimmar or Stormwind, they can be all classes, except Death Knight, Monk, Bard, Druid and Shaman
New Hero ClassEdit
- The New Hero class is known as the 'Bard', they require an existing character of level 110, and their starting level is 50, they start in an area of the chosen race's capital city, where they level up by doing quests which dont involve killing until level 53, where they leave the capital and go off on their own, their mount is an Enchanted Book, the following races can be a Bard.
- Tauren (Including Taunka)
- Blood Elf
- Human (Including Kul'tiras)
- Night Elf
(Both Worgen and Undead cannot be a Bard)
- The three Bard talents are 'Tunemaster', 'Groover' and 'Musician',
- The Tunemasters are Tanks, who use enchanted strums to hold aggro, and manipulate aggro to the Off Tank / Main Tank, they basically convert Aggro from another group member to themselves, meaning if the Hunters Pet is gaining a pot of threat, the Tunemaster has no problem. They can use One Handed Weapons in Dual Wield, excluding Daggers.
- The Groovers are DPS, who use enchanted 'strums' to buff up the damage of those in a radius around them, while attacking fast with a weapon, like a mercanary, they are partially ranged and partially melee, depending on what weapon you give them (Melee: Daggers / Swords Ranged: Crossbow)
- The Musicians are Healers, who use songs to give people morale, and heal them, simple, they can use Staves, Off-Hands and Two Handed Maces.
- 100-106: The Abyssal Maw
- 106-114: Outside the Undermine
- 114- 120: Zin-Azshari
- 120-120: Zandalar
- 120-120: Ogrezonia
- Retaking of Undermine (4 wings, each with 4 bosses, Naxxramas-Style Raid) (730 Ilevel Raid Finder Gear), (740 Ilevel Flexible Gear) (755 Ilevel Normal Gear) (770 Ilevel Heroic Gear)
- Seige of Zandalar (3 Wings each with 4 bosses) (775 Ilevel Normal Gear) (800 Ilevel Heroic Gear) (750 Ilevel Flexible Gear) (Raid Finder not available for this raid)
- Dungeon: Defence of the Maw (5 bosses) (680 Ilevel Normal Gear) (710 Ilevel Heroic Gear)
- The Highbourne Courts - A half-underwater forgotten temple in the sunken capital of the Highbourne, in this battleground, the Horde and Alliance fight for control over the Jewels all over the Inside Temple, the Courtyards, and even the Palace, the players must secure the Jewels, which reduce their movement speed by 50%, and return them to their factions base.
- Kezan - The Goblin Town of Kezan, now half-burned to the ground from the volcanic eruption caused by Deathwing, the Bilgewater Cartal of the Horde have returned to grab a machine they left, which they believe to have survived the eruption, the Alliance have heard of this, and have sent out a small brigade to secure the machine, players must capture the Engine Room, and hold it for a total of 5 minutes while their Faction Ship prepares itself at one of the two harbors, after which, they must take the machine to the harbour's ship (Requires 5 people to move, reduces movement speed of those who move it by 50% when not on a slope)
- Level Cap: 120
- New Hero Class: Bard
- New Races: Taunka, Kul'Tiras Human, High Elf, Ogre
- New Zones: Abyssal Maw, Undermine, Zin-Azshari, Zandalar, Ogrezonia (Ogre Race does 10% more damage to Ogres in Ogrezonia).
- New Mounts: Taunka Mammoth, Kul'tiras Horse
- New Battlegrounds: Highbourne Courts, Kezan
- Dance Studio is finally introduced, Each race can choose from 3 Dance-Routines, including the current ones. Two new for each race. The Bards are linked with this, being that the Bard Starting Location in each capital city except Gilneas and Lordaeron have an NPC inside who teaches you the dance moves for a price, and you set them as your default dance, and switch out.
- Ogrezonia, the island of Ogres, hinted from Jewelcrafting, there is both Male and Female Ogres here (finally you'll see the females).