Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Every Man for Himself|
Every Man for Himself is a human racial ability introduced in Patch 3.0.2. It removes all stun effects as of Legion. Previously, it was significantly more useful by removing all movement impairing effects and all effects which could cause loss of control of your character.
- Legion significantly nerfed this ability, but it still remains helpful.
- A 30-second cooldown is shared with other similar effects (i.e. PvP trinkets). It effectively gives you a free trinket slot when doing PvP, since you don't have to devote one for that ability.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Every Man for Himself now removes all Stun effects and shares a 30-second cooldown with other items or abilities that have a similar effect. Changed to remove only "all stun effects" from "all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes, down from 3.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Disconnecting while rooted will no longer sometimes trigger this ability.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.