Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
| Eressea Dawnsinger|
"combat" is not in the list of possible values (Alliance, Horde, Neutral, Combat, Boss) for this property.
|Title||<Grand Champion of Silvermoon>|
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Health||189,000 (Normal) / 315,000 (Heroic)|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
Like every Horde champion, she is only encountered by Alliance players. Her carbon copy encountered by horde players is Ambrose Boltspark, a male gnome.
Eressea Dawnsinger uses mage's abilities:
- Fireball: Pretty standard, and not at all damaging, hitting for about 2k a shot.
- Blast Wave: A bit more disruptive, and somewhat more dangerous, owing that any of the other Champions may be using their AoE abilities as well. Hits for about 2k and knocks the group back.
- Polymorph: The only real threat Eressea employs, she can randomly Polymorph any of the players for a little while. It's a good idea to try and interrupt this, or else simply dispel quickly, as she can target whomever's tanking the more dangerous bosses.
- Haste: If you've a Mage in your group, make sure they've Eressea on focus. Spellsteal this for a 100% buff to your spell haste. Otherwise, use standard dispel tactics to avoid a sudden outpour of nigh-uninterruptible fireballs.
- The best way to avoid danger she puts out is to have your anti-spell skills & counters at the ready, don't waste CD's on her because she is not worth it spoiling them seeing as she hardly does any melee damage. Also, one average level 80 rogue should be able to kill her if he or she interrupts her spells in time.
Also, when playing the encounter as a tank be sure you pull her away from the back wall/colliseum entrance door, there seems to be a bug wich makes it impossible for ranged dps'ers to damage her.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added