Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enraged Regeneration is a warrior talent available at level 30. It is self-only heal over time.
Tips and tactics Edit
- Since the HP returned per tick is based on max HP, it can be beneficial to enable Commanding Shout and, if available, Last Stand and/or health-increasing trinkets before using Enraged Regeneration.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Enraged Regeneration now heals for 100% more but the amount healed is no longer increased by being Enraged.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Enraged Regeneration no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Enraged Regeneration now costs 30 Rage (was 60 Rage).
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): While this is active, the warrior is blocked from using abilities that trigger being enraged (which would do nothing and waste the cooldowns).