Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally grant you 120 armor penetration rating. Requires a level 60 or higher item.
- The visual effect doesn't mix with certain default weapon glows (e.g., the Gladiator's Painsaw), though the proc visual still occurs.
- When Executioner procs, the player's weapon tip(s) glow bright yellow, and the swing leaves a purple trail surrounded by green particles.
- The enchant can proc multiple times in a row, even on 2H weapons.
- This enchant is useful in PVP (especially against opponents in cloth armor) and in PVE against instance bosses and high level elites.
- Executioner will not proc off ranged attacks, only melee.
- This enchant is highly useful to tanks and melee DPS.
- Since it requires at least a level 60 weapon, this is one of only two Burning Crusade enchant formulae that require Weapon Vellum III to make enchant scrolls.