Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally grant you 120 armor penetration rating. Requires a level 60 or higher item.
- The visual effect doesn't mix with certain default weapon glows (e.g., the Gladiator's Painsaw), though the proc visual still occurs.
- When Executioner procs, the player's weapon tip(s) glow bright yellow, and the swing leaves a purple trail surrounded by green particles.
- The enchant can proc multiple times in a row, even on 2H weapons.
- This enchant is useful in PVP (especially against opponents in cloth armor) and in PVE against instance bosses and high level elites.
- Executioner will not proc off ranged attacks, only melee.
- This enchant is highly useful to tanks and melee DPS.
- Since it requires at least a level 60 weapon, this is one of only two Burning Crusade enchant formulae that require Weapon Vellum III to make enchant scrolls.