Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
Elite areas (aka non-instanced dungeons, micro dungeons, and half dungeons) are areas in a non-instanced zone full of elite mobs. These usually require a group to complete and are often the focus of group quests.
As of Patch 2.3 some of these areas are no longer filled with elite monsters, but rather with normal mobs.
Non-instanced elite areas Edit
- Ashenvale: Bough Shadow
- Azshara: Lake Mennar
- Bloodmyst Isle: Vector Coil
- Dustwallow Marsh: Alcaz Island
- Feralas: Dream Bough, Jademir Lake, Oneiros, Isle of Dread
- Tanaris: Valley of the Watchers
- Un'Goro Crater: Terror Run
- Winterspring: Darkwhisper Gorge, Frostwhisper Gorge, Mazthoril
- Badlands: Lethlor Ravine
- Blasted Lands: The Tainted Scar
- Eastern Plaguelands: Tyr's Hand
- Hillsbrad Foothills: Purgation Isle
- The Hinterlands: Seradane
- Wetlands: Dragonmaw Gates
- Blade's Edge Mountains: Gruul's Lair (Large outdoor area)
- Hellfire Peninsula: Fallen Sky Ridge, Stair of Destiny, the Abyssal Shelf, Throne of Kil'jaeden
- Nagrand: Forge Camp: Fear, Forge Camp: Hate, The Twilight Ridge
- Netherstorm: Arklonis Ridge, Netherstone
- Shadowmoon Valley: Eclipsion Fields, Crimson Watch, The Path of Conquest, Ata'mal Terrace, Invasion Point: Cataclysm
Catclysm EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
See also Edit