|Location||Elemental, Tier 4|
|Affects||Critical strike chance of all spells|
|Talent required||Elemental Focus|
Elemental Oath is a talent in the Elemental three that increases the spell critical strike chance of you and nearby allies, and increases the shaman's spell damage if the Elemental Focus Clearcasting effect is active.
|Rank||Spell damage increase||Crit chance increase|
- Added in patch 3.0.2 along with extended talent trees for all classes, this talent is situated deep inside the Elemental tree and provides a critical chance increase for your spells (and allies') for 15 seconds after a critical effect from your spells. Further critical strikes while the effect is active will refresh the duration, meaning that this buff can have an uptime of 100% in most raiding environments, essentially becoming a flat critical chance increase.
- It does not stack with the effect of Moonkin Aura.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This ability is now always on as a passive aura.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Tooltip revised to indicate it does not work with critical strikes from periodic damage.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): In addition to existing effects, now increases spell damage done by the Shaman by 5/10% while Elemental Focus Clearcasting is active.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.