Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deathlords are rumored to have once been mighty paladins. In life, the Eldritch Deathlord committed civilian massacres akin to the atrocity committed by Arthas in Stratholme, going as far as murdering his own family. The paladin, now a deathlord revenant, later came to be found on the Broken Isles. His spirit haunted the islands until he was destroyed by Rexxar, Rokhan and Chen Stormstout, who claimed his shield as it was a powerful weapon.
The Eldritch deathlord is probably the most powerful mob ever in Warcraft III and is the only one that is labeled as level 20.
He drops Shield of the Deathlord.
Statistics of Eldritch Deathlord from Warcraft IIIEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Warcraft III.
- level 20
- 10000 HP (normal difficulty level) 14000 HP (hard) (+376% or +526% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- 1200 MP (+100% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- 301-308 chaos melee damage (+317% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- 120 armor (+5900% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- Chain Lightning (bouncing ranged damage)
- Rejuvenation (heal over time)
- Evasion (sometimes attacks on him miss)
Note:Eldritch deathlord is being compared to the deeplord revenant which is the most powerful non-unique revenant.