Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Echo of Tyrande|
|Location||Emerald Dragonshrine, End Time|
Once the leader of the night elves and High Priestess of Elune, this time-twisted fragment of now wanders the wastes of the desolate future of Azeroth. Enveloped in a perpetual midnight, she has all but lost sight of the comforting light of Elune.
Objective of Edit
- ω ϖ 300 yd range—Launch a powerful blast of moon energy at the target, dealing 37000 to 43000 Arcane damage. 1.5 sec cast
- ω ϖ 15 yd range—The Dark Moonlight reduces spell-casting speed by 50%.
- ω ϖ 60 yd range—Launch a diffuse trail of star energy at all enemies within 60 yards, dealing 46250 to 53750 Arcane damage. 3 sec cast
- ω ϖ—A powerful lance of moonlight cuts through the area, dealing 46250 to 53750 Arcane damage to all enemies within 0 yards and stunning them for 5 sec.
- ω ϖ—Summons the twin eyes of Elune, which deal Arcane damage to nearby foes and silence them. Players cannot attack the Eyes of the Goddess.
- ω ϖ—At 80% health, Tyrande beseeches Elune for guidance. Tyrande is imbued with Lunar Guidance, allowing her spells to cast 25% faster. Tyrande gains a second stack of Lunar Guidance when she reaches 55% health. 5 sec cast
- ω ϖ—Tyrande cries out for the aid of Elune! Tears of the Moon Goddess begin to fall around her, dealing 27750 to 32250 Arcane damage to enemies within 4 yards. 6 sec cast. Occurs when Tyrande is at 30% and is cast on random areas, persisting for the remainder of the battle.
- When dealing with the trash mobs, be sure to fight them within the moonbeams that spawn. As Nozdormu hints at when you first enter the Shrine, the mobs will be buffed with a 90% damage reduction if they are fought within the shadows.
- Obviously casters should stay outside the Dark Moonlight (purple) halo.
- Interrupt Stardust and avoid Moonlance. Moonlance moves slowly, so should be easy to avoid.
- During the last 30% healers have to be on their toes, as her damage output soars. Concentrate on burning her down as quickly as possible.
Upon entering the area.
- Nozdormu says: There is an unnatural darkness to this place, a perpetual midnight. Take caution, heroes, and do not stray from the light.
During the encounter.
- Echo of Tyrande says: There is nothing left for you here, nothing but death and sorrow.
- Echo of Tyrande says: Elune guide you through the night.
- Echo of Tyrande says: Give yourselves to the night, Elune will guide you from this mortal prison.
- Echo of Tyrande says: Let the peaceful light of Elune soothe your souls in this dark time.
- Echo of Tyrande says: The darkness surrounds you, the light of Elune is your only salvation.
- Echo of Tyrande says: The moonlight can bring rest to your weary souls in this forgotten place.
- Echo of Tyrande says: You have chosen a path of darkness. Mother moon, guide my hand; allow me to bring rest to these misbegotten souls.
Upon using Eyes of the Goddess.
- Echo of Tyrande yells: Eyes of night, pierce this darkness!
Upon using Moonlance.
- Echo of Tyrande yells: Spear of Elune, drive back the night!
Upon using Lunar Guidance.
- Echo of Tyrande yells: Moon goddess, your light dims! I am lost without your guidance!
- Echo of Tyrande yells: The darkness closes in...my vision is clouded...
Upon using Tears of Elune.
- Echo of Tyrande yells: Mother moon, I can no longer see your light! Your daughter is alone in the darkness!
Upon her death.
- Echo of Tyrande says: I can...see the light of the moon...so clearly now. It is...beautiful...
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Added.
See also Edit