Spawned from shattered timeways and cloistered within the Ruby Dragonshrine, a maddened fragment of the Forsaken's leader, , waits restlessly. Having lost everything and unable to find peace, this tormented echo aches for a chance to unleash her dark fury at anything still living within these barren, time-twisted wastes.
Objective of Edit
- ω ϖ 45 yd range—The caster fires an explosive black arrow, dealing 55500 to 64500 Shadow damage to a random enemy and their surrounding allies within 10 yards. 2 sec cast (3 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 300 yd range—Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage. 1.5 sec cast
- ω ϖ 45 yd range—Immune to all forms of damage. See tactics below.
- ω ϖ—Deals shadow damage to nearby targets. Sacrifice inflicts 277500 to 322500 Shadow damage to players within 11 yards of Sylvanas. Performed by the ghouls if they reach Sylvanas without one of them dying.
- ω ϖ—Deals shadow damage to nearby targets. Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain on the player every second. Wracking Pain inflicts 50875 to 59125 Shadow damage.
- ω ϖ 100 yd range—Sylvanas shrieks with anguish, inflicting 67500 to 82500 Shadow damage to a random enemy and decreasing their movement speed by 50% for 30 sec. (3 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 45 yd range—Fires a volley of missiles at an enemy and its nearby allies, striking up to 3 targets for 27750 to 32250 Shadow damage. 1 sec cast (3 sec cooldown)
- Group members should stay spread out to avoid multi-target damage effects.
- The Calling of the Highborne:
- Sylvanas ascends towards the sky, pulling enemies towards her. Her calling rouses the dead, who burst from the ground and form a dark bond, advancing in a ring towards Sylvanas. Players that cross this ring will take 25000 Shadow damage initially, and for every second they stand in the shadows. The ghouls mindlessly march towards Sylvanas, awaiting their sacrifice. The ritual of sacrifice deals 300000 damage to players within 10 yards of her. Players should focus on one ghoul and kill it, providing an opening in the ring that all members can escape through.
- Once players have escaped through the ring of ghouls, they should immediately spread back out.
- It is suggested that the tank mark a spot prior to the ghouls appearing; the ghoul that spawns at that spot will be the one players focus fire on. While engaging the advancing ghoul, tanks must be sure to back up with the ghoul.
Upon entering the Ruby Dragonshrine.
- Nozdormu says: This is where she stood, heroes, and this is where she fell. The time-lost echo of Sylvanas Windrunner will reverberate through the rotting limbs of the Dragonshrine for all eternity.
During the encounter.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: Another band of Deathwing's converts? I'll be sure your death is especially painful.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: And so ends your story.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: Cry havoc!
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: Watch, heathens, as death surrounds you!
Upon her death.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: This ... isn't how it's supposed to ... end.
Criteria of Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Added.
See also Edit