Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Race||High elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Darkwhisper Gorge, Winterspring|
Earthcaller Franzahl is a level 62 high elf studying the known and unknown elements of Azeroth, currently doing so in Darkwhisper Gorge, Winterspring. [53.9, 90.4] He had one apprentice, named Krixix, whom Franzahl believes is dead.
Telling the player how to smelt ElementiumEdit
- I study the known and unknown elements of our world.
- Elementium? I have not heard that word uttered from the mouth of a mortal in decades.
- A former student of mine by the name of Krixix spent a lifetime attempting to make contact with the chained Gods of the underworld. He pursued that which would spring up from the ravaged earth... That which would form only as a result of the elements clashing in the titanic conflict.
- Elementium as it would be known to mortals.
- One day, nearly a decade ago, Krixix's pursuit lead to a fissure forming in this very gorge.
- Aye, he had done what was thought to be impossible. Out from the fissure sprung an agent of Therazane!
- From my vantage point, I could see the goblin holding conversation with the agent of the Old God. What happened after that was terrible...
- The fissure closed and Krixix was gone! Swallowed whole!
- Be warned, <race>, what you wish for could very well become that which you do not want. You play with beings and arcana that are older than time itself!
- Should Krixix be alive and should he have the information which you seek, you can be certain that he will not give up said information. He has faced terrors far worse than you could ever dream to perpetuate.