- Main article: Birds of prey
These birds of prey inhabit nearly every terrain and climate, though they all prefer high, secluded nesting spots. A typical eagle is about 3 feet long and has a wingspan of about 7 feet. They are diurnal birds of prey. Eagles dive at prey, raking with their powerful talons. ( While the smaller eagles are more common a much larger variety exists as well, known as a "giant eagle". )
- Imperial Eagle Chick (pet battle, Grizzly Hills)
- Tickbird Hatchling (from )
- White Tickbird Hatchling (from )
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Eagles will be now tamable.