The Dwarven District lies in the northern corner of Stormwind City. Here, the dwarves of Ironforge have established an enclave. The forges in the district produce a constant haze, supplemented by the constant strokes of smiths' hammers. Hunters will find a place to stay within the Hunter's Guild, located in this area. Profession trainers for mining, blacksmithing, and engineering, and corresponding forges and anvils can also be found here. The Stormwind City end of the Deeprun Tram line is accessible through a tunnel on the east side of the district.
This district is robust and heavily populated, usually with large houses heavily modified for dwarf use with additional floors and rooms dividing the original, overly large and wasteful, human designs. It is a center of commerce and industry, and the local factories work all night to supply Stormwind with all of its goods. Almost 30,000 dwarves reside in this district, ( more than in their capital city of Ironforge. )This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
An Auction House and bank have been added to the district. The northern-most wall has been brought down, opening into the Stormwind City Outskirts. There is also a Hero's Call Board located here. Shaman trainers have been relocated to the Golden Keg.
Getting there Edit
Points of interest Edit
- Royal Bank of Stormwind (Bank)
- The Golden Keg ( Shaman trainers; Innkeeper)
- Stonehand Mining ( Mining trainer and supplies)
- Auction House (Auctioneers)
Excludes the above areas.
- Engineering cart[63.0, 31.6]
- "Hunter's Guild"[67.3, 36.9]
- "Grimand's shop"[59.7, 34.1]
- "Gun shop"[61.4, 35.5]
- By the fountain[62.9, 33.4]
- Blacksmithing area[63.6, 37.7]
- <Blacksmithing Trainer>
- <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- <Apprentice Blacksmith>
- <The Mithril Order>
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): District revamped; receives auction house and bank; northern wall opened