First Steps Edit
Welcome to the guide. It will try to take you through all Durotar quests, in a way I find to be optimal.
Welcome to The DenEdit
You start out at The Den. Talk to to get  . Tun it in at . Accept  .
Head east to leave The Den, then north off the road. You will soon start seeing . Kill 10 of them to accomplish s  .
- REDIRECT Template:Map/Coords and accept  .
Walk back to and turn in  . Accept  . Head back to The Den.
Cleansing the ValleyEdit
When you're done, head back to The Den.
Visit your class trainer and get new skills.
Head to Burning Blade Coven (the cave north of Valley of Trials). Fight your way inside and keep going until you reach a three-way intersection. First take the middle path. Go a few steps forward and you should see glowing in the dark. Pick it up and go back to the intersection.
- If you're a Shaman, check to see if you have 2 x Felstalker Hooves in your backpack for  . If you don't, head back and kill more . s
- If you're a Shaman, turn in  to . Get the follow-up and do it (head south of The Den to find Hidden Path, you'll find Spirit Rock at its end).
As soon as you leave Valley of Trials, you'll come to an intersection, with standing next to it. Talk to him and accept  .
Take the path going south-east for a quick visit to Sen'jin Village. When you arrive, turn in  to . Accept  from him. Also accept  from .You can use this opportunity to learn Herbalism, Alchemy if you want, or find [53.2, 81.5] a bit to the south-west of Sen'jin Village and train Fishing.
- If you're a Mage, you should grind on scorpids and boars around Sen'jin Village until you're level 6 and train skills at .
The Road to Razor HillEdit
If you are less than 2400 XP into level 5 (or 2100 if you're a Priest) start killing boars and scorpids on your way, until you reach that quota. You want to ding level 6 after you turn in quests in Razor Hill.
- If you're a Priest, you should complete  at and accept  . Find [53.1, 46.5], heal her and use Power Word: Fortitude on her. Return to and turn in the quest.
When you're done, head to and grab  . Also, take the exit west from Razor Hill and climb the hill on your right to get to the guard tower is in and get  .
Once you are inside the building, carefully fight your way up the stairs. Once you pass a porch, look to your left. There is a small slope going up into the room is in. Kill everyone in the room, except Benedict and his bodyguard. Once you're at full health and mana, brace yourself and attack. A healing potion could provide useful.
Once is dead, loot from him. Leave the room and go forward, then climb some stairs. You'll come to a terrace, with Benedict's Chest lying on the ground. Open it and receive . Right-click the envelope to start  .
When you're done, head back to Razor Hill.