|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm.
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
Dungeon Set 1 is a type of item set. Each set consist of 8 pieces.
The items in this set can no longer be acquired. They no longer drop as of patch 4.0.3.
While the pieces are not bound to any specific class, they are still designed with particular classes in mind, and each set can only be upgraded by one class.
All pieces drop from various bosses throughout those instances except:
- The pants of each set drop from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme.
- The chest piece of each set drops from General Drakkisath in Upper Blackrock Spire.
- The headpiece of each set drops from Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance.
The other pieces are bind on equip and can drop randomly in a number of locations including the above listed as well as Dire Maul.
- This type of item set is sometimes incorrectly referred to as "Tier 0" by players.
- Each set's Bracers, Belt and Gloves are bind on equip, thus allowing them to be traded.
- The Dungeon Set 1 can be upgraded through quests to form the Dungeon Set 2.