Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
Dungeon Set 1 is a type of item set. Each set consist of 8 pieces.
The items in this set can no longer be acquired. They no longer drop as of patch 4.0.3.
While the pieces are not bound to any specific class, they are still designed with particular classes in mind, and each set can only be upgraded by one class.
All pieces drop from various bosses throughout those instances except:
- The pants of each set drop from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme.
- The chest piece of each set drops from General Drakkisath in Upper Blackrock Spire.
- The headpiece of each set drops from Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance.
The other pieces are bind on equip and can drop randomly in a number of locations including the above listed as well as Dire Maul.
- Each set's Bracers, Belt and Gloves are bind on equip, thus allowing them to be traded.
- The Dungeon Set 1 can be upgraded through quests to form the Dungeon Set 2.
- This Dungeon Set 1 is also know as "Tier 0" by many players. While Dungeon Set 2 is known as "Tier 0.5"