Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dreadmist Raiment
- 491 Armor
- Dreadmist Raiment (8 pieces)
- (2) Set: +200 Armor.
(4) Set: Increases spell power by 23.
(6) Set: When struck in combat has a chance of causing the attacker to flee in terror for 2 seconds.
(8) Set: +8 All Resistances.
- Combined stats.
Dreadmist Raiment is the first Dungeon set for Warlocks.
|Item||Bind||Dropped by||Found in|
|BoE||Trash mobs||Scholomance, Stratholme|
|BoE||Trash mobs||Blackrock Spire|
|BoP||General Drakkisath||Upper Blackrock Spire|
Dreadmist Raiment is heavy on Spirit (an attribute that is generally only useful in increasing the amount Life Tap converts and, at a point much later than this set is usually deemed useful, as a component of Fel Armor) and very light on +damage. For these two reasons, many Warlocks believe that Dreadmist Raiment is a weak set and that considerably better sets can be assembled from random drops in the same instances. If the Warlock has Tailoring as a main skill he/she can craft items that some people believe are better than Dreadmist Raiment Pieces.
Many Warlocks will collect the parts of the Dreadmist Raiment set purely to be able to get the Deathmist Raiment set thereafter.
See also: Set look alikes
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The 8 piece set bonus for Dreadmist will now appropriately affect shadow spells.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): The Dreadmist set now has a bonus for wearing all 8 pieces of the set.