|Drakos the Interrogator|
|Level||79 - 82 Elite|
|Health|| 325,825 |
- Thundering Stomp - Stomp the ground, dealing 1900 to 2100 (3800 to 4200 on Heroic) Physical damage to enemies in a large area and knocking them into the air. On Heroic, this also slows everyone's movement speed by 50% for 10 sec.
- Magic Pull - Teleports all nearby enemy targets to the caster.
- Summon Bombs - Summons several bombs that wander randomly then explode after a few seconds for Arcane damage.
When the boss fight begins, Drakos will summon floating bombs that quickly fly around the island players on. These bombs do not detonate on touching, rather Drakos will randomly blow a number up throughout the fight. The bombs move at a fairly quick pace so it may be difficult for groups to avoid them in time to dodge an explosion. However, they only hit for around 2,000 each, so it can be easily healed through.
Drakos will occasionally use a spell called Magic Pull and cause everyone to be teleported to him. At this time casters and range should head out of melee range.
In addition to the pull, Drakos will randomly place a bomb debuff on one target. This person needs to run away from everyone else until they explode, then return to the fight.
This fight (as well as every other fight in this instance) becomes increasingly easier if you have a healer with the capability to heal more than one target simultaneously. A druid healer will shine most of all throughout this fight from the use of HoTs.
Drakos will also use Thundering Stomp, which will launch any melee into the air a small distance and deal some physical damage. This ability is on a 5 second cooldown.
- The prisoners shall not go free. The word of Malygos is law!
- It is too late to run!
- Gather 'round...
- None shall escape!
- I condemn you to death!
- Tremble, worms!
- I will crush you!
- Can you fly?
- Killing a player
- A fitting punishment!
- Sentence: executed!
- Another casualty of war!
- The war... goes on.
- Varos Cloudstrider yells: Intruders, your victory will be short-lived. I am Commander Varos Cloudstrider. My drakes control the skies and protect this conduit. I will see to it personally that the Oculus does not fall into your hands!