|This article or section is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Position||Mate of Durotan|
|Status|| Deceased (Original timeline)|
Alive (Alternate timeline)
|Relative(s)||Durotan (mate/husband), Thrall (son), Kelkar (father), Zuura (mother), Rhakish (paternal grandfather)|
The courageous warrior mate of Durotan, Draka was a firm believer in the Frostwolf clan's convictions of the old ways of honor and shamanism. She was the daughter of Kelkar by his mate Zuura, and the granddaughter of Rhakish.
Draka met Durotan as he and Orgrim Doomhammer stared in awe at Draka. Durotan was slack-jawed when she refused his courtship hunt invitation, but accepted one that meant nothing more than a simple hunt. At the time, Draka was too young, the reason of declining Durotan's first offer. Whilst trailing a Clefthoof, they were attacked by a black wolf. After killing it, Draka revealed that she was of age to "date" on that day, and romantically kissed Durotan.
After explaining to Doomhammer the deception of Gul'dan, Durotan and Draka were sent away to safety with one of Doomhammer’s guards, but the guard betrayed them to the assassins of the Stormreaver clan. Draka was killed in the encounter.
Death discrepancy Edit
See Durotan's death discrepancy for confusion on the death of Draka and Durotan.
- ^ Ultimate Visual Guide, page 117
- ^ Horde Player's Guide, 172
- ^ Warcraft: Legends Volume 4, page 147
- ^ Golden, Christie. Rise of the Horde. ISBN 978-0-7434-7138-1.
- ^ Golden, Christie. Lord of the Clans. ISBN 978-0-7434-2690-9.
- ^ Marcus Errico and Jordan Zakarin 2015-07-11. Making the 'Warcraft' Movie: How They're Building a Better Video Game Film. Yahoo News.
Драка (Draka) means 'fight' in Russian.