|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- Give yourself to me. — Mistress Nesala (TCG)
Drain Soul is a warlock ability learned at level 19 for those with the Affliction specialization. It steals the soul from the enemy, energizing a Soul Shard after dealing damage twice; three shards are energized if the target dies.
All other periodic damage effects from the warlock will instantly deal 100% of their normal periodic damage if the target is at or below 20% health when Drain Soul deals damage.
- Glyph of Soul Consumption
- Item Level
- Major Glyph
- Classes: Warlock
- Requires level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Your Drain Soul restores 15% of your total health after you kill a target that yields experience or honor
You restore 15% of your total health after you kill a target in Demon Form that yields experience or honor
You restore 15% of your total health after you kill a target with Chaos Bolt that yields experience or honor
- Sell Price: 1
- Use when an enemy is almost dead to maximize the damage.
- Drain Soul can not be reflected.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): This spell now deals 4 times the normal damage for all ranks. Previously it was only ranks 6 and above.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Each time Drain Soul deals damage to a target which can grant experience, it now has a chance to generate a .
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Will now cause four times the damage if the target is at or below 25% health.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Honorable kills will now generate a Soul Shard when Drain Soul is used.