Dr. Terrible is a mad scientist in the Underhalls in Icecrown, more specific in the Hall of Horrors. He is the author of Dr. Terrible's "Building a Better Flesh Giant", and carries out experiments on building flesh giants out of Vargul parts. He created the Flesh Giant Nergeld.
Objective of Edit
Apprentice Osterkilgr drops , that starts this quest. You then ride the prototype flesh giant until Dr. Terrible comes along to try and stop you.
- Crazed Chop- Delivers a crazed overhead chop, dealing 150% weapon damage to an enemy and knocking them down.
- Heal- Uses holy magic to heal a nearby ally.
- Slime Stream- deals 750 to 860 nature damage every 3 sec. for 18 sec.
- WHO DARES?! I AM GOING TO FLAY THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES EVEN IF I HAVE TO DESTROY NERGELD TO GET TO YOU!
- I'LL RISE AGAIN AND WHEN I DO I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!
- The name "Dr. Terrible" appears in at least one TV show (from 2001).
However, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog musical web miniseries was being produced and published in mid 2008, shortly before the WotLK expansion was released. It is possible (but a bit unlikely) that this name was inspired by the series.
- He appears to do an evil laugh upon killing a player.
- Note that if another player aggros him and is killed while you ride Nergeld, it will annoyingly cause Nergeld to die and reset the encounter.