|Level|| [[NPC level::68 Elite (Normal)|
72 Elite (Heroic)]]
|Location||Old Hillsbrad Foothills|
72 Elite (Heroic) NPCs]]
Attacks and Abilities (Normal)Edit
- Scattershot - 300ish damage same effect as a Hunter's Scattershot.
- Net - Roots in place for a few seconds
- Mounted Charge - Charge which stuns for a few seconds.
- Melee - 400 - 1,500
- Ranged 400 - 1,500
Attacks and Abilities (Heroic)Edit
- Same abilities as normal. Additional damage.
- Melee - 1,000 - 3,000
- Ranged 1,000 - 3,000
Don Carlos himself is immune to fear in heroic and non heroic, but his pet is not. Have the pet crowd controlled (Polymorph, Fear, etc.) and dotted up, and DPS Carlos down. You do not need a tank for this fight. As an SL/SL warlock he is nearly soloable (DoT + Drain Life). With any other DPS it's very doable.
Note: If a warlock, Don Carlos attacks the current summoned pet when close to him.
Killing a player:
- Die like a dog!
- HAH! How do you like THAT?!
- Im... possible...
Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Added.