Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Divine Storm is a paladin ability learned at level 34 for those with the Retribution specialization, introduced in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack. The ability is somewhat similar to a warrior's whirlwind ability. This ability manifests as gold colored hammers and streams of light swirling around the paladin.
Modified by Edit
- Retribution specialization abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 8%.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Divine Storm now deals 80% Holy damage.
- Patch 6.0.1 (24-Apr-2014): Divine Storm now deals 50% Holy damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Divine Storm now cost 3 Holy Power instead of generating Holy Power to deal 135% weapon damage as Holy damage to all enemies within 8 yards.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Divine Storm now generates 1 point of Holy Power if it deals damage to 4 or more targets.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Divine Storm weapon damage percent increased from 80% to 100%.; Divine Storm no longer incorrectly highlights when Hand of Light procs.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Damage increased.