Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Divine Protection is a core paladin ability learned at level 26. It is an instant cast protection spell that reduces the magical damage taken by the paladin by 40% for 10 seconds. This is usable while stunned and will not make you drop a Warsong Gulch or Eye of the Storm flag.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Divine Protection now lasts 8 seconds (down from 10 seconds).
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Divine Protection is now usable while stunned.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Rebuke, Divine Shield and Divine Protection have new icons.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Divine Protection can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The 100% attack speed penalty has been removed.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Divine Protection and Divine Shield now cost 3% of base mana.; Divine Protection now reduces all damage taken by 50% and increases time between attacks by 100%.