|Cooldown||2 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Divine Plea is a paladin ability learned at level 46 for those with the Holy specialization. It restores 12% of a paladin's mana over nine seconds, but reduces healing output during that time. This is mainly used by Tankadins in order to restore mana after an unexpected mana-burn, for example. Paladins will not use this very much during healing intense fights due the massive healing reduction.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Divine Plea now lasts for 9 seconds, down from 15. It grants 4% mana per tick, instead of 2%, for a total of 12% mana, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Divine Plea can once again be dispelled.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): The amount healed by your spells is reduced by 50% (up from 20%), but the effect can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): This spell’s duration is no longer affected by haste.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Divine Plea will now fall within the school of Magic and correctly reduces healing amount by 20%.