Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Divine Aegis is a passive priest ability learned at level 24 for those with the Discipline specialization.
Modified by Edit
- Discipline abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Divine Aegis no longer grants Power Word: Shield a chance to critically strike.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Divine Aegis now causes critical heals to apply an absorb shield on the target for 100% of the amount healed instead of healing for twice as much. In addition, it grants Power Word: Shield a chance equal to the Priest's critical chance for the shield to absorb twice as much damage.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Divine Aegis has a new spell effect.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Divine Aegis duration has been increased to 15 seconds, up from 12.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Critical effects from Prayer of Healing now award a bonus amount in addition to the default, always-proc Divine Aegis effect.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Prayer of Mending: Inspiration and Divine Aegis can no longer be incorrectly triggered by this spell for priests who do not have those talents.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Divine Aegis: Ranks 1 and 2 will now work with Holy Nova.
- Hotfix (2009-08-08): "Prayer of Mending will now trigger Divine Aegis on the healed target and not the Priest who cast Prayer of Mending."
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This talent will now work properly if the Priest moves out of range of his or her target as the effect is resolving.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into account total healing including overhealing.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.