Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Modified by Edit
- This ability is highly useful in escaping from melee range, not only in PvP, but also in PvE.
- One of the classically infamous Hunter spells, this can easily add additional mobs to a fight if an inexperienced hunter Disengages without being mindful of what is behind them.
- If Disengage is used at high places, using or other slow fall effects will extend the length of flight by incredible amount. If used against mobs, they will almost always de-aggro and reset.
- The leaping speed is presumably 184%, so the hunter will move faster than a 150% flying mount for a very short time.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Disengage now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Cooldown reduced by 5 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown increased by 5 sec. This ability can no longer be used while riding any type of vehicle.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now fails if you're rooted and is no longer on the global cooldown. Cooldown reduced to 25 seconds and no longer requires a target, though the hunter has to be in combat.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): This ability has been re-designed. Now leaps the Hunter backwards up to 13 yards. 30 second cooldown. Disengage now also only has one rank (rank 1).
Previously reduced threat against the target by a set amount.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Disengage" now reduces threat on the misdirected target and also consumes one charge of "Misdirection".
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Disengage will cause the Hunter's target to immediately check for a new target.