Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
Disenchanting results are often summed up in simple terms, "dust from green armor, essence from green weapons, shards from blues, crystals from purples". Although this can be handy, there is a much more defined system for what probability the enchanter has of getting each result. This system relies on item type (armor or weapon), quality, and ilevel. These tables aim to provide a more detailed view of disenchanting results.
- Unless otherwise noted, percentages are split evenly between each quantity outcome. For example: "80% 1-2x" means "40% chance of DE into 1x, 40% chance of DE into 2x"
- Shards disenchanted from uncommon items are always 1x quantity.
- Shards and crystals disenchanted from rare items are always 1x quantity.
* Weapon only. ** Usually only 1.
- Except for iLevel 76-80 weapons, weapons and armor share the same probabilities.
- All epic items have 100% chance of DE into the item listed for their level.
- No BoE epic items above item level 397 as of Patch 4.3, but iLevel goes up to 416.
|61-80||1-2x||76-80 Weapons: 33% 1x, 67% 2x|
|105-164||1-2x||33% 1x, 67% 2x|