|Cooldown||12 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
- The temporary beast is not controllable and functions as if in the defensive stance.
- The appearance of the beast depends on what zone the hunter is in and is random.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Dire Beast is now core to Beast Mastery, allowing you to repeatedly summon wild beasts that generate additional Focus for you through their every attack.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Dire Beast now restores 2 Focus per hit (down from 5 Focus per hit).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.