Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dextren Ward is a level 26 elite human mini-boss in the Stormwind Stockade. He is particularly dangerous because he can cause fear, very deadly in a small cramped instance like The Stockade. It is recommended you clear all mobs in nearby rooms before attempting him.
- ω ϖ—Assumes a balanced combat stance that generates rage when the warrior is hit, as well as when the warrior strikes an opponent.
- ω ϖ—Shouts at nearby enemies causing them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
- ω ϖ—Strikes at an enemy, inflicting weapon damage plus additional damage.
- This is a reference to The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Apparently Dextren does not appear in every instance of Stockades. If he does appear he will be in one the rooms at the extreme end of the left hall (from the entrance). Leaving and reentering the instance may cause Dextren to disappear.
- A chest will sometimes appear by Ward. It is especially important to grab this if it appears, as the instance is very sparse on loot.