|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Devastate is a warrior ability learned at level 26 for those with the Protection specialization. It deals a large amount of damage while giving a chance to reset the cooldown on and cause it to generate rage.
Note that it does require use of a shield.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Protection abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.2 (1-Sep-2015): Devastate now deals 6% more damage.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): This ability now deals 150% of weapon damage, up from 120% of weapon damage. No longer applies bonus threat.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Using this ability with a shield equipped and no weapon will now properly apply the Sunder Armor debuff.
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): "The damage bonus done by Devastate has been appropriate increased to be in line with the changes made in patch 3.3.2."
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-01-02): This ability now deals 120% of weapon damage, up from 100% of weapon damage.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Weapon damage and bonus per Sunder Armor on the target increased by 100%. This ability now requires a shield to be equipped.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Now combines the effects of Sunder Armor into its effect. It is also now affected by all talents and items that affect Sunder Armor.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): The bonus threat of "Devastate" on all ranks has been increased. Bonus threat will no longer decrease as ranks increase.