Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Oddly enough, rogues can use this ability to see the two marmots, Sekret and Sikret, in the Room of Hidden Secrets in the Scarlet Halls. Normally they are only visible to players using the .
Survivor's Bag of Coins Edit
To gain the rogue-only item, Survivor's Bag of Coins, rogues need to do the following:
- You will need this glyph, as well as .
- Find [70.6, 50.6] in Hillsbrad Foothills, either by flying or walking.
- Use in conjunction with Glyph of Disguise to steal his appearance.
- Walk (don't mount) down to Ravenholdt Manor and descend into the basement.
- Use Detection to find . Talk to him to receive the bag of coins.
- Can be used during a flight path and while mounted.
- Does not dismount rogues.
- Can be used while stealthed.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.