Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For Despair (disambiguation), see Despair (disambiguation).
Despair is an epic two-handed sword that drops from Romulo and Julianne in Karazhan.
Warrior testing regarding the Impale proc Edit
- It IS modified by 2H talent, death wish, enrage, blood frenzy, rogue hemorrhage, world damage modifiers (stacking effects where applicable).
- It IS NOT affected by impale talent (for crits).
- It can miss, and be absorbed by shields.
- It can't be dodged, blocked, or parried, and is NOT affected by armor.
- It procs from white attacks, instants (that attack with your weapon), extra attacks, and can chainproc itself.
- Impale hit/crit is independent of the attack that caused it to proc, and its damage does not generate rage.
- Crit impale does not proc flurry.
- It looks like approximately 3% proc rate with no internal cooldown. (35 procs out of 1064 attacks = 35/1099 = 3%)
- In PvE it could make up 1-5% of your total raid damage because of the complete armor mitigation.
- In PvP it can provide good burst damage, especially coupled with sword spec, to make even hamstring a deadly weapon.
- Base: 600 Crit: 1200 e.g. 2H + Death Wish = 756 hit / 1512 crit
- 2H + 5% world bonus
- SS + WW + Impale
Paladin testing regarding the Impale proc Edit
- With Seal of Righteousness active, Impale does not produce a second SoR - the most at once was White/SoR/Impale.