|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
Denounce is a paladin ability learned at level 20 for those with the Holy specialization. It strikes the target with a bolt of holy light, also disabling them from causing criticals for a short amount of time.
Modified by Edit
- Holy specialization abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Removed.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Denounce damage has increased by 50%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Denounce's range has increased to 40 yards (up from 30 yards).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Redesigned; changed from Reduces the mana cost of Exorcism by X%. In addition, you have a Y% chance when casting Holy Shock to make your next Exorcism spell instant and cost no mana.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Denounce has been redesigned. It still reduces the mana cost of Exorcism. However, it no longer has a chance on Holy Shock of making Exorcism free and instant. Instead, it has a 50/100% chance to prevent the Exorcism target from causing critical effects for the next 6 seconds. This effect can be dispelled.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Denounce now has a spell overlay.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.