Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Demoralizing shout is a warrior ability learned at level 56 for those with the Protection specialization. It reduces the damage done to warriors by all enemies within 10 yards for a short period of time.
Modified by Edit
- Demoralizing Shout will pull non-hostile monsters and will put you into PvP mode if it hits nearby hostile players while in your own territory, so be careful with it.
- Usually useful while tanking, as you want take less damage.
- Brings stealthed units out of stealth if it hits them.
- Obviously this skill should be used when fighting multiple mobs where its effects are multiplied. However it is even worth using against a single enemy, even one that is slightly inferior. The damage reduction is noticeable. For solo grinding on melee mobs, many warriors start off with a charge followed by demoralizing shout.
- Does not break crowd control.
- Cannot be used while silenced.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Demoralizing Shout now lasts 8 seconds (down from 10 seconds).
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Tooltip displays incorrect area range.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Ranks removed and changed to reduce fixed percentage (10%) of damage.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Tooltip updated to display area of effect (in yards).