||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
Demon Armor is a Shadow based spell that increases the warlock's armor and health generated through spells.
Demon Armor is available at level 8.
| Level || Armor
| 1 || -
| 2 || -
| 3 || -
| 4 || -
| 5 || -
| 6 || -
| 7 || -
| 8 || 81
| 9 || 83
| 10|| 85
Tips and tactics Edit
- For warlocks from 20-62, this spell should always be maintained. Its long duration means you don't need to recast it very often, and it's usefulness is not to be underestimated.
After gaining Fel Armor at level 62, Demon Armor is oft forgotten. From that point on, Demon Armor has 2 main functions for warlocks.
- The Healing bonus applies to bandages and Healthstones as well, so turning it on after a resurrection of any variety is both useful & efficient.
- The added armor and health regen is useful in Multi-mob drain tanking of higher levels, a PvE grinding technique for Affliction Warlocks.
- It is useful in PvP, especially for affliction locks due to its quality of enhancing both Haunt and Drain Life, in addition to the glorious armor bonus.
It can also be used for lock tanking, which is useful e.g. against the Blood Prince Council in Icecrown Citadel as it increases healing received by 20% and more if it is specced with Demonic Aegis.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Armor increased by approximately 120%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Health regeneration & Shadow resistance removed. Replaced with essentially +healing stats similar to Demon skin. Tooltips updated.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): The armor increase will now stack together with Scrolls of Protection.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Now increases health regeneration at all times, as was always intended. Previously, the health regeneration only occurred out of combat. Tooltip updated.