Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deep Wounds is a core warrior ability learned at level 32. It applies a bleed effect to , , , and .
Modified by Edit
- Since patch 3.0.2, the functionality of Deep Wounds has changed considerably, making it significantly more powerful.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Deep Wounds now lasts 15 seconds, or until the target is healed to full health.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Deep Wounds damage has been increased by 100% for Arms Warriors
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer requires Impale
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The damage from this talent is now affected by resilience as intended.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. The base weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by those effects.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now works properly with Heroic Throw.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): now requires Impale, causes 16/32/48% of weapon damage over 6 seconds.