|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Glyph of Death Wish, Intensify Rage|
- "I'd rather fight and die than spend the rest of my days stewing in my cowardice!"
—Boarguts the Impaler
Death Wish is a 10-point Fury talent that increases physical damage dealt by 20% but increases all damage taken by 5%.
Tips and tacticsEdit
- A DPS warrior's already fairly high damage is boosted to become VERY high. This ability is also somewhat useful for soloing, since the increased kill rate will actually mean you take less damage from each mob.
- At high level instances, it's sometimes wise to use this even while tanking certain encounters. While it does require that you and your healers have fairly decent equipment, boosted damage and increased rage generation due to taking more damage can greatly assist you in securing aggro during fights such as The Beast or Onyxia.
- The effects of Death Wish and Enrage do not stack.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now a Tier 3 talent, down from Tier 5.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008):
- No longer makes you immune to Fear effects.
- Death Wish and Sweeping Strikes have swapped locations in their respective talent trees.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Moved this talent from Fury to Arms.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Changed the effect of this talent from a debuff to a buff. (undocumented)
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Changed this to no longer stack with Enrage.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Is now usable while under a Fear effect, which will also remove the Fear effect.