Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Death Pact is a Death knight talent available at level 75.
- This was a Death Knight ability in Warcraft III as well, where the highest level of the spell healed the death knight for 300% of the targeted unit's health.
- "Through the sacrifice of his followers, a death knight can absorb their unholy energies and convert them into health for himself."
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Death Pact no longer requires an undead minion, and instead places a healing absorption shield on the Death Knight for 50% of the amount healed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated; no longer sacrifices the minion's total health.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Fixed a bug where Death Pact would not kill the ghoul while under the effects of Cyclone.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This heal cannot be a critical.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now grants 40% instead of 20% healing. This will no longer cause guards to attack the Death Knight.