|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
- "Try to run. I dare you."—Umbrage
Deadly Throw is a rogue talent available at level 30. It is a finishing move that deals weapon damage plus bonus damage and slows the target. If used against a spellcaster with a full 5 combo points, it also interrupts spellcasting and prevents casting for six seconds from the particular school interrupted.
- As with all instant cast spells, this is usable while moving.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Missile speed increased.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): , , and no longer grant the "Deadly Throw Interrupts Spellcasting" effect.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Missile speed increased significantly and snare duration increased slightly.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability will now damage hunters and their pets when they are affected by The Beast Within or Bestial Wrath. Those targets will still be immune to the movement impairing portion of Deadly Throw.