Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- Assassination abilities
- Combat abilities
- Subtlety abilities
- As with all instant cast spells, this is usable while moving.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Deadly Throw now reduces the target's movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Deadly Throw no longer has a minimum range.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Deadly Throw can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4 and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively, instead of 5 combo points and 6 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Missile speed increased.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): , , and no longer grant the "Deadly Throw Interrupts Spellcasting" effect.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Missile speed increased significantly and snare duration increased slightly.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability will now damage hunters and their pets when they are affected by The Beast Within or Bestial Wrath. Those targets will still be immune to the movement impairing portion of Deadly Throw.