Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon|
Deadly Poison is a core rogue ability learned at level 10. It is the first rogue poison ability and coats weapons with a poison that has a chance to poison the target, dealing nature damage.
Modified by Edit
- Assassination abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Fixed an issue where Combat Rogues were unable to apply Deadly Poison from the Spellbook's fly-out menu.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The responsiveness of this ability and effects has been improved.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): In addition to its existing effects, when a rogue applies Deadly Poison to a target which has already reached the maximum number of applications, this will also trigger the poison which the rogue is using on his or her other weapon.; Another rogue using a higher rank of this poison will no longer prevent the lower rank Deadly Poison from being applied to the target.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The amount of damage this poison generates from the rogue’s attack power has been increased from 8% per application to 12%.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Deadly Poison Rank 8 will now do less damage than Rank 9.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Damaging poisons now scale with attack power.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): All poisons will now enchant the weapon for 1 hour, increased from 30 minutes.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The difficulty of dispelling these is now based off the level of the player, not the level of the weapon the poison is applied to.; Reduced the reagents required to create most poisons.; Rogue poisons no longer have charges.