"Dawn Of The Aspects" is a short story compilation by Richard Knaak focusing on the origins of the original five great Dragon Aspects (Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, Malygos and Neltharion) and how they came to be the respective dragonflights. The narrative also tackles their entanglements with it's primary antagonist Galakrond, the supposed Father of Dragons, as well as secondary antagonist Talonixa and tertiary antagonist Coros. Supporting characters who play important roles also include the likes of Kalecgos and Jaina Proudmoore, and features cameos of old and new characters from the WoW universe (such as Modera and Buniq). The story also features partial coverage of the Keepers, otherwise known as Titanic watchers, in particular the presence of Tyr.
- Charge of the Aspects (previously unpublished prologue) by Matt Burns
- Dawn of the Aspects: Part I by Richard Knaak
- Dawn of the Aspects: Part II by Richard Knaak
- Dawn of the Aspects: Part III by Richard Knaak
- Dawn of the Aspects: Part IV by Richard Knaak
- Dawn of the Aspects: Part V by Richard Knaak