Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dark Runes can act like a Warlock's Life Tap ability and can come in handy where mana is more important than health. However, Dark runes are more likely to be used as components in recipes. This item drops from:
- Instructor Malicia in Scholomance
- Lady Illucia Barov in Scholomance
- Lorekeeper Polkelt in Scholomance
- The Ravenian in Scholomance
- Scholomance Dark Summoner in Scholomance
- Scholomance Necromancer in Scholomance
As an ingredientEdit
Dark Rune is used in the following recipes:
As a quest objective Edit
- A Dark Rune is also used to create the various Signets of Beckoning used to summon Twilight Lords in Silithus.
- Using a Dark Rune can kill a player if the player's health is lower than the amount taken by the rune. Characters with low health can use it to instantly kill themselves as the rune can absorb all their hit points. As dying this way does not damage the player's equipment, the rune may practically be used to avoid repair bills from dying.