| Dark Iron Guzzler|
"combat" is not in the list of possible values (Alliance, Horde, Neutral, Combat, Boss) for this property.
|Location||Durotar and Dun Morogh|
The Dark Iron Guzzlers raid the Brewfest every half-hour during the event under Coren Direbrew's orders. They attack both Dun Morogh and Durotar indiscriminately, seeking only to end the festivities. They are not fought directly like the Shade of the Horseman during Hallow's End but instead must be incapacitated by players who must drink and then throw Complimentary Brewfest Samplers at them. If players fail to defeat all of the Guzzlers, the dwarves will destroy the free beer kegs and players must wait for them to be rebuilt and restocked.
- Defeating them makes the Dark Iron Mole Machine Wreckage appear.
- Punt- Knocks the aggressor far away.
The guzzlers sing this song while attacking:
- Oh, we're from Blackrock Mountain, We've come ta drink yer brew! Dark Iron dwarves, they do not lie, And so yeh know it's true!
- We'll drink yer stout and lager, Drain all the pints and kegs! We'll drink and brawl and brawl and drink, 'til we can't feel our legs!
- Yeh will not try our bitter, Yeh will not serve our ale! But have Brewfest without our lot? Just try it, and ye'll fail!
- And when the brew's all missin' Ta Shadowforge we'll hop, A bitter toast ta Ragnaros... ... but bring him not a drop!
- So lift a mug to Coren, And Hurley Blackbreath too! This drink is weak, without much kick, But oi! At least it's brew!
They also say other quotes during the raid:
- Did someone say 'Free Brew?'
- DRINK! BRAWL! DRINK! BRAWL!
- No one expects the Dark Iron Dwarves!
- The Guzzlers have no true offensive abilities, as they are not fought, the Punt is merely used on players in a close proximity and deals no damage.